Information You Voluntarily Provide JAMD
You may use the Site anonymously without providing JAMD with any information about yourself.
JAMD only collects personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide, such as: (i) when you request an appointment through the Site by providing your name, phone number and/or email address, or (ii) in connection with other activities, services, features or resources JAMD makes available on the Site from time to time. Visitors may decline to supply personally identifiable information, however this may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities or utilizing certain resources on the Site.
Other Information JAMD Collects
When you visit the Site, JAMD may in the future automatically collect some information about your visit using cookies (see below), log analysis software and other aggregate tracking technologies. This would include information relating to how you use the Site, including whether you visit certain areas of the Site or whether you click through to an article, download a white paper or view a video, and may also include technical information including the browser name, the type of computer and other information about the User’s means of connecting to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How JAMD Uses the Information it Collects
JAMD may use your information, including personally identifiable information, for business purposes including, without limitation, the following:
- To improve the quality of your Site visit and to personalize your Site visit.
- To send marketing communications, emails, newsletters, and other information that you have requested, opted-in to or otherwise agreed to receive.
Also, JAMD may use your information, including personally identifiable information, as follows:
- JAMD may contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services on its behalf, such as hosting and maintaining the Site, payment processing, database storage and management, sending email messages and informational newsletters and administering surveys. These service providers may have access to your personally identifiable information, such as your email address, needed to perform their functions, but are restricted from using it for purposes other than providing services for JAMD.
- JAMD may share any information you submit to JAMD when JAMD has your consent to do so, or when JAMD needs to share the information in order to provide the information or service you requested.
- JAMD may use your information to monitor how visitors are using our site.
- JAMD may use your information to contact you regarding a promotion or survey.
- JAMD may use your information to uncover and diagnose problems with the Site and servers and for day-to-day system administration needs.
The information you voluntarily provide JAMD through use of this Site will be stored on a server located at the offices of a JAMD service provider. JAMD follows generally accepted industry standards to protect your personally identifiable information, both during transmission and once JAMD receives it, including the use of firewalls and other Internet security measures. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and JAMD cannot guarantee its absolute security. Accordingly, JAMD expressly disclaims any such obligation.
Third Party Websites
Visitors may find advertising or other content on the Site that link to the sites and services of JAMD’s partners, suppliers and other third parties. JAMD does not control the content or links that appear on these sites and is not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to the Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms